WFP400+ Rapid RH® L6 Professional Flooring Installer Kit
Professional flooring installer kit with Orion® 950 Dual Depth Moisture Meter, On-Demand Calibrator, Infrared (IR) Thermometer, Rapid RH® Starter Kit and rugged hard-shell ABS carrying case.
The WFP400+ Rapid RH® L6 Professional Flooring Installer Kit provides everything you need for fast, accurate moisture testing of concrete, wood, and other wood building materials.
The Orion® 950 Moisture Meter, with its pinless design and protective rubber boot, quickly and easily takes moisture readings without damaging wood floors.
The Rapid RH Smart Sensors and Total Reader® enable fast, accurate RH and temperature readings from both the concrete slab and the ambient air.
The improved protective caps completely cover the test hole and seal it with a butyl rubber gasket. The integral access cover pulls off for quick access to the Smart Sensor and snaps back on to seal out water and dirt.
The Smart Logger™ automatically records ambient RH and temperature readings on-site while you’re away. Download readings from the Smart Logger using the free Smart Logger app and any Bluetooth®-enabled mobile device.
Each Smart Sensor pack comes with a NIST-traceable calibration certificate and comes in tamper-resistant packaging to ensure perfectly calibrated, genuine Wagner Smart Sensors.
- Orion 950 Dual Depth Pinless Moisture Meter with Rubber Boot
- On-Demand Calibrator for the Orion Meter
- Infrared (IR) Thermometer
- Rugged Hard-shell ABS Carrying Case with Foam-padded Interior
Rapid RH Starter Kit:
- 5 ea. L6 Smart Sensors
- 2 ea. Smart Logger Ambient RH and Temperature Recorders
- 10 ea. Sleeve Extensions
- 5 ea. Protective Caps with Butyl Rubber Seal and Integral Access Cover
- 5 ea. Stainless Steel Covers
- 1 ea. Total Reader with Bluetooth
- 1 ea. Insertion Tool
- ¾” inch SDS Masonry Drill Bit
- Wire Cleaning Brush
- Vacuum Attachment
- Certificate of Calibration
- Floor Map
- Instruction Manual
I still have 4.0EX sensors. How does this affect me?
You’re still working with the best concrete RH test in the industry. Feel free to use the rest of your 4.0EX Smart Sensors.
When you’re ready to replenish your sensor stock, simply order a new value pack of L6 sensors, since they come with the new Total Reader for FREE (until May 2020). You’ll also need the NEW Rapid RH L6 Insertion Tool. Once you have these, you’re ready to make a seamless transition to the next generation of RH testing technology for a relatively small additional investment. We’re confident that you’ll be impressed with the added features.
The DataMaster™ L6 improves upon the incredible utility of the DataMaster 4.0/5.0 app with streamlined navigation to information and reporting functions making your concrete slab relative humidity (RH) testing faster and easier than before. The DataMaster L6 app connects via Bluetooth® to the Rapid RH Total Reader® for a completely wireless system of reading, recording, and reporting your concrete slab moisture test data. DataMaster L6 takes advantage of an unbroken stream of data to give you the highest level of data integrity.
- Capture, assemble, and email all data necessary to adhere to the ASTM F2170 standard.
- Ensure the integrity of your critical ASTM data from sensors and email “READ ONLY” reports.
- Link all recorded data to your job site’s sensor locations with a mapping function.
- Input job metadata such as job name, address, and hole depth.
- Add photos, audio memos, and text notes to your job info.
- Print reports directly from your smart device.
- Easily upload your job data to the F2170reports.com website.
The DataMaster L6 app is designed to be used only with Rapid RH L6 Smart Sensors and the Rapid RH Total Reader for fast, accurate, and reliable RH testing.