Concrete Moisture Test Starter Kit+ with Rapid RH® L6
This kit includes everything you need to easily get started, including 1 Total Reader®, 5 Smart Sensors (used for relative humidity testing), and 2 Smart Logger™ ambient temperature and humidity recorders.
The Concrete Moisture Test Starter Kit+ with Rapid RH® L6 includes the following:
5 ea. L6 Smart Sensors
1 ea. Total Reader® with Touch-n-Sense™ Technology
- 2 Smart Logger™ Ambient Temperature and Humidity Recorders
- 1 ea. Insertion Tool
- 10 ea. Extensions
- 5 ea. Protective Caps with Rubber Plugs and Butyl Gasket
- 5 ea. Stainless Steel Covers
- 1 ea. ¾” SDS Masonry Drill Bit
- 1 ea. Wire Cleaning Brush
- 1 ea. Vacuum Attachment
- Certificate of Calibration
- Floor Map
- Instruction Manual
- Carrying Case
I still have 4.0EX sensors. How does this affect me?
You’re still working with the best concrete RH test in the industry. Feel free to use the rest of your 4.0EX Smart Sensors.
When you’re ready to replenish your sensor stock, simply order a new value pack of L6 sensors, since they come with the new Total Reader for FREE (until May 2020). You’ll also need the NEW Rapid RH L6 Insertion Tool. Once you have these, you’re ready to make a seamless transition to the next generation of RH testing technology for a relatively small additional investment. We’re confident that you’ll be impressed with the added features.
The DataMaster™ L6 improves upon the incredible utility of the DataMaster 4.0/5.0 app with streamlined navigation to information and reporting functions making your concrete slab relative humidity (RH) testing faster and easier than before. The DataMaster L6 app connects via Bluetooth® to the Rapid RH Total Reader® for a completely wireless system of reading, recording, and reporting your concrete slab moisture test data. DataMaster L6 takes advantage of an unbroken stream of data to give you the highest level of data integrity.
- Capture, assemble, and email all data necessary to adhere to the ASTM F2170 standard.
- Ensure the integrity of your critical ASTM data from sensors and email “READ ONLY” reports.
- Link all recorded data to your job site’s sensor locations with a mapping function.
- Input job metadata such as job name, address, and hole depth.
- Add photos, audio memos, and text notes to your job info.
- Print reports directly from your smart device.
- Easily upload your job data to the F2170reports.com website.
The DataMaster L6 app is designed to be used only with Rapid RH L6 Smart Sensors and the Rapid RH Total Reader for fast, accurate, and reliable RH testing.